SSO is designed to strip away the time-consuming task of collecting and sorting data about subject selections—while ensuring that school guidelines are being met!
This frees teachers to quickly pinpoint any students having difficulty with the selection process, and need additional guidance on which subjects are suitable for them to choose.
With SSO teachers can…
- Insert instructions into the computer program for students to follow
- Quickly see those students who have not completed their subject selection at any time
- Save a ‘teacher copy’ of selections for a student, to show them alternative choices
- Print out reports or download statistics about the subject selection
- View data for many students or just one group of students
- Enter or change a student’s enrolment choices on their behalf
Now subject selection is no longer stressful — it is an ordered, well-monitored and thoughtful process.